8/13/26

Drawings on book (I )

I started to draw on book since 2009. My mother was sick and hospitalized. I rushed home and spent 10 days in and out the hospital with my sister. Just waited all day all night outside the intnesive care unit. 
Just waited. We cried. We laughed. We did some manything together just to kill time. 
I did not have my drawing sketch book. I brough a random book with me. 
So I started to draw on that book out of bordome. 

                                          




She was in coma for 10 days/ after she awake and realized that she was in hospital/ she protested with hunger strike to ask to be send home. 







                                                   
The last one had my mother's hand writings when she was home after that 10 days in coma. She always worte my name when she tested a ink pen. 
My mother gone in 2011 but my habit of drawings on book is growing strong and continue have become of my daily routine drawing practice with mt art until present. 
Just miss her pretty much seeing these first drawings on book .

No comments: